Here's what we'll cover:
Understand the Biblical Basis
See how God uses people throughout the Bible and today to fund His work.
Gain A Healthy Perspective
As much as meeting your financial needs, you are mobilizing the body of Christ.
Plan and Prepare
You will experience the efficiencies of learning to plan your work and work your plan.
Prove It's Doable
You will rehearse and practice the keys of support raising with other Bootcampers.
Maintain & Cultivate
Learn how to develop a healthy and vibrant support team that will stick with you as long as you're in ministry.
Staff from over 500 organizations trained
2nd Mile Ministries
ACMC (Advancing Churches in Missions Commitment)
Adventist Frontier Missions
Adventures in Missions
Africa Inland Missions
African American Center for World Mission
Agape Christian Ministries
Agape Church of Christ
Alberto Mottesi Evangelistica Association
Alexander House Apostulate
Ambassadors in Sport
American Missionary Fellowship
Apple of His Eye
Arab International Ministry
Arab World Ministries
Artesia City Church
Asian American Christian Fellowship
Assemblies of God Home Missions
Assemblies of God World Missions
Association of Baptists for World Evangelism
Austin House of Prayer
B.A.S.I.C. College Ministries
Bay Area Community Church
Black Forest Academy
Branches 2:46 Inc.
Bronco Campus Ministry
Called to Greatness Sports Ministry
Calvary Independent Baptist Church
Camp Bighorn, Inc.
Camp Oak Hills
Campus Christian Fellowship
Campus Crusade for Christ
Campus Missions International
Campus Renewal Ministries
Canyon Ridge Christian Church
Caribbean Christian Center for the Deaf
Carolina Christian Surfers
Casas por Cristo
CCO Campus Ministry
Center for Intercultural Training
Center for Global Ministries
Centre Mission Resources
Chaplains at Work
Chi Alpha Campus Ministries, USA
Child Evangelism Fellowship
Children's Bible Ministries
Children's Relief International
Chosen People Ministries
Christian Business Men's Connection (CBMC)
Christ on Campus
Christian & Missionary Alliance
Christian Associates Intl.
Christian Campus House
Christian Challenge (CBU)
Christian Leadership Ministries
Christian Motorcyclists Association
Christian Motorsports International
Christian Reformed World Missions
Christian Resort Ministries International
Christian Student Fellowship
Christian Surfers International
Christian Surfers United States
Chugach Resort Ministries
Church of the Lord Aladura
Church Resource Ministries
The City Church
Coaches of Influence
Community Vision International
Compassion in Action
Cooperative Baptist Fellowship
Cross Quest Expeditions
Crown Financial Ministries
Coalition for Christian Outreach
Cup of Cold Water Ministries
Dallas Theological Seminary
Deep Waters Ministries
Defending the Forgotten
Denton Bible Church International
Doulos Missions International
Dynamic Church Planting Int'l
Eagle Ranch Ministries
East West Ministries International
Emmanuel & Associates
Engineering Ministries International
Eternal Impact Ministries
Evangecube Global Ministries
Evangelical Free Church Association
Evangelical Friends Mission
Evangelism Explosion International
Every Nation Ministries
Exchanged Life Ministries
Faith & Hope Baptist Church
Faith Ascent Ministries
Faith Christian Fellowship
Faith Evangelical Church
Faith Family Ministries
Far East for Jesus
Favor of God
Fellowship Bible Church-Rogers, AR
Fellowship International Mission
Fellowship of Christian Athletes
First the Kingdom
Food for the Hungry
Four Streams Ministries, Inc
Foursquare Missions International
Friends In Action
Free Methodist World Missions
Free Will Baptist Foreign Missions
Freedom Restoration Ministries
Frontier Mission Fellowship
Gateway Church Mobilization
Girls of Faith
Glasses for Missions
Global Leadership & Economic Development
Global Mapping International
Global Ministries Fellowship
Global Missions Fellowship
Global Outreach Int'l
Go Ye Fellowship
Gotta Go Corporation
Grace Brethren International Missions
Grace Christian Center
Great Adventure Ministries
Greater Europe Mission
Hands & Feet Project
Healthcare Chaplains Ministry Association
Heart of God Ministries
Helping Hands Foreign Missions
Highland Independent Baptist Missions
Hill Country Institute for Contemporary Christianity
His Hands Ministries
His House Christian Fellowship
His Life Ministries (National Leadership Foundation)
Hockey Ministries International
Holy City Christian Reformed Church
Hope for the Nations
Hope Student Life
Hospital Chaplains' Ministry of America
Humiston & Associates Ministries
Hundredfold Ministries International
Impact Ministries International
In His Image
India Christian Ministries
International ALERT Academy
International Christian Leadership Institute
International Students, Inc.
International Outreach Ministries
International Turkey Network
Isaiah 6 Ministries, Inc.
Jews for Jesus
John Paul II Adventure Institute
Johnston Evangelical Free Church
Kairos Church Planting
Kids Around the World
Kid's Beach Club
Kingdom Vision Campus Ministry
Korean American Center for World Mission
Latin American Mission
Leadership Development International
Legacy of Leadership
Legionaries of Christ
Life of Hope Ministries
Literacy & Evangelism International
Living Faith Global Ministries
Lodgepole Community Church
Love Truth Care, Inc.
Love Works Missions
MAF (Mission Aviation Fellowship)
MAP (Medical Assistance Programs)
McKinney Memorial Bible Church
Medical Ambassadors International
Memorial Baptist Church
Midwest Student Ministries
Military Community Youth Ministries
Millers Creek Baptist Church
Mission Data International
Mission to the Americas
Mission to the World
Mission to Unreached Peoples
Mission Training International
Mission Society of United Methodists
Missionary Care Ministry
Mom & Loving It Ministries
Morning Star Christian Church
Multiplying Teams International
Mustard Seed Global Fellowship
National Leadership Foundation
Nazarene Student Center-OU
Network of International Christian Schools
New City Church
New Heights Church
New Hope Assembly of God Church
New Hope Church
New Life Advance International
New Life Ministries
New Mission Systems International
New Strength International Ministries
New Tribes Mission
New York City Relief
NewSong Fellowship Church
NEXT Worldwide Student Missions
North American Indian Ministries
Northwest Community Church
OC International (One Challenge)
Oklahoma Family Policy Council
On the Edge Adventures
One Challenge, Inc.
ONEU (Covenant Life Church)
Our Stewardship University
Pathways International Ministries
Pioneer Bible Translators
Ponderosa Student Ministries
Pregnancy Resource Center
Randall Memorial Baptist Church
Reach the U
Real Life Campus Ministry
Red River Ministries
Reform Europe Ministries
Refuge House of Prayer
Resurrection Life Fellowship
Rhein International Academy
Rio Grande Bible Inst.
Rock Haven Ministries
Russian Language Ministries
Scope Ministries International
Search For Me Ministries, Inc.
Seeds of Hope International Partnerships
SENT NE Church Planting Network
SERVE (Denton Bible Missions)
SIM (Serving in Missions)
SMI (Sound Mind Investing)
Solid Rock Outdoor Ministries
Something More Ministries
Sound The Call Ministries
South Pacific Christian Fellowship
Southwestern Assemblies of God University
Spartan Christian Fellowship
STGM (Share the Gospel Ministry)
St. Paul's Outreach
Stewards of Grace Foundation
Student Christian Fellowship
Surfing the Nations
Table in the Wilderness Ministries
Target Teams International
Tech Serve International
The International Localization Network
The Laboure Society
The Traveling Team
Third Left Turn Ministries
Third Millennium Ministries
Thirst No More
Titan Christian Fellowship
Training Leaders International
Trans World Radio
Tree of Life Leadership Group
TW Music Ministries
Twin Peaks Bible Camp
United World Mission
University Christian Ministries
University Christian Outreach
University Xchange Montgomery
Urban Impact Ministries
Urban Titus Ministries
U.S. Center for World Mission
UW Sports Ministry
Victory Christian Church
Village Care International
Vineyard Christian Fellowship
Vision Beyond Borders
Way Home Ministries
Weiner Ministries International
Wings Global Outreach
Wisconsin Christian Campus Ministries
Word of Life Fellowship, Australia
Workplace & Career Transition Ministry
World Gospel Mission
World Impact, Inc.
World Indigenous Ministries
World Mission Society
World Radio Network
World Renewal International
World Trumpet Mission
Wycliffe Bible Translators
Young Life International
Youth Arise North America
Youth for Christ
YWAM (Youth with a Mission)
Praise for Support Raising Bootcamp
"It is with great enthusiasm that I commend Steve Shadrach to you as your personal "drill sergeant" for this training. Steve and I share a commitment to help you reach full funding. May God bless you as you launch out. Have a great Bootcamp!"
The Navigators, Vice President of Development
"There is a vicious rumor among Christian workers and missionaries that God has run out of money to fund His work. Nothing could be further from the truth. What the Lord wants accomplished, He will make provision in a way that brings Him honor and glory. It is a privilege for those who are called to serve the Lord full time to raise their support. Steve Shadrach and his team fill a tremendous gap in missions - training Christian workers how to raise support so that they can be freed up to fulfill what God has called them to do."
Campus Crusade for Christ, Director of Ministry Partner Development
"Bootcamp invaded my paradigm of the definition of support raising and attacked it with the most powerful weapon -the word of God. Once my old perspective died, God resurrected a new passion for cultivating relationships and expanding my vision through personal support."
Women Doing Well, Speaker and Consultant
"Thank you so much for sharing your personal support raising Bootcamp. What a wonderful concept! I appreciate your pressing on with the burden to assist others in raising their support more effectively."
Mission to the World, Executive Director
Savings are available for everyone:
Registration fee (paid online)
Includes The God Ask & Viewpoints
(paid at Bootcamp by cash or check)
Receive a $100 discount when you complete all Bootcamp preparation, including raising $100 specifically for this training from at least two donors. You will turn in the $100 you raised at Bootcamp.
Registration fee (paid online)
Includes The God Ask & Viewpoints
(paid at Bootcamp by cash or check)
Receive a $100 discount when you complete all Bootcamp preparation, including raising $100 specifically for this training from at least two donors. Receive an additional $50 discount when your spouse reads The God Ask. You will turn in the $100 you raised at Bootcamp. $50 will remain to be paid.
TRAVEL & LODGING: You will be responsible for your own transportation, food and lodging.
*If you are unable to stay for the full length of Bootcamp, you are still
responsible for paying the entire amount.
Essentials for Bootcamp
- Complete the Preparation Packet (requires 24-40+ hours) you receive after registering. Link included in confirmation email.
- You will receive two books (The God Ask and Viewpoints by Steve Shadrach) in the mail as soon as you register. Please begin working on the assignments as quickly as possible.
- Raise at least $100 of the Bootcamp fee from at least two donors in face-to-face meetings.
- Find an accountability partner. This person needs to be someone who will boldly and consistently hold you to your weekly fundraising goals until you reach 100%.
- Hint: Recruit the most black and white, hard core, goal-oriented person you can find. You will never regret it!
- Make your travel and lodging arrangements. Make arrangements for child care (if needed).
Children are not allowed at the training (this includes nursing babies).
- Bootcamp begins at 8:30 a.m. and ends at 5:30 p.m. on the first day, and begins at 7:30 a.m. and ends at 4:30 p.m. on the second day. You must arrive on time and stay until Bootcamp is over to be eligible for the discount.
- Bootcamp is an 18 hour interactive workshop with multimedia, Q&A, role play, and small group discussion.
- Bring all completed homework (all Bible studies, worksheets, names lists, etc.)
- Come prepared for three mock support appointments throughout Bootcamp.
- Please wear business casual. Men - polos and slacks, women - a dress or skirt/slacks and blouse.
- Lunch will be provided both days. Breakfast will be provided on the second day.
- At the end of Bootcamp, you'll be asked to fill out the accountability checklist to determine whether or not you are eligible for the discount (it's completely on the honor system).
- Fill out an accountability sheet on time spent support raising each week until you are at 100% support.
- Record how many phone calls, appointments, follow-ups, and letters are sent out each week.
- Mail or e-mail this information to your accountability partner, followed by a phone call.
Essentials for Success
- We require you to guarantee at least 10 staff members (spouses included) from YOUR organization who will attend before we will agree to come to your location for a Bootcamp. If you cannot meet the requirement of 10 people, co-hosting with another local organization is also an option.
- Bootcamp must be held in a major city with a nearby airport.
- You must be able to secure a location with a large conference room that can accommodate 10-12 large round tables with padded chairs and an extra large projection screen. We will allow up to 75 participants.
- You will be responsible for providing snacks, water, and coffee for both days of Bootcamp. You will also be responsible for providing breakfast on the second day. CLICK HERE for a checklist of items the host organization must provide.
- You will arrange for lunch to be catered both days of Bootcamp from a local fast food restaurant.
CHAIN OF EVENTS
- Your organization will provide us with a few possible dates for a Bootcamp at your desired location.
- A signed contract solidifying the meeting time, location, and fees.
- Your staff participants register and pay by credit card online on their own. Organization staff cannot register participants.
- All participants must download the preparation packet out of their registration confirmation email. Please stress how important it is for everyone to complete ALL of the preparation, or they will not receive the price discount and will not gain as much from the training.
- The participants will receive The God Ask and Viewpoints by Steve Shadrach in the mail (part of the registration cost).
- We bill your organization for the speaker's travel and lodging expenses after Bootcamp.
- You follow up with your staff to make sure they have an accountability partner.
COST FOR THE ORGANIZATION
Travel, housing, and meals for the trainer for three nights.
Refreshments for participants and any cost associated with securing a meeting place.